Are you tired of ttc

I am soooooooooooo tired of ttc. I have been doing it off and on for 8 yearsand nothing. But every month I get back on the horse...LOL and try again. I have 2 other children so i know we have done it before with no problems. I am 36 now and feel very very hurried to try for #3, because time is running out. I promised my husband I wouldn't go get on meds because we don't want more than 1 more. However, I am thinking of breaking this promise and not telling him. Is that wrong because he is totally against it. I personally think he doesn't want any more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you get clomid they do an ultrasound to make sure there are eggs released and figure out timing. You can have the number of eggs reduced. (not fertilized so it's NOT abortion). Also GIVE UP!! Trust me that's when you'll get pregnant! lol Happens all the time. Stress has a HUGE effect on your fertility.
    Anonymous

• I am. Although we haven't been trying for 8 years, its only been 9 months for us. He is the one that said he wanted to have another one in july when we started trying but now he is saying we should wait. So I've thought about possibly getting on medicine to help but i def don't want multiples. Lol. So I think it should be a decision you make together but I see the other side for sure as well. GL.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 7:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Why isn't 2 enough??? Foster some children or adopt, some people can't even have one and your complaining..

Anonymous

• I have been a foster parent and they are always given back to their mothers. As far as adopting we just don't have the money for.
    Anonymous

• Yes that would be wrong, what if you end up with 2, 3, or God forbid, 6 kids! I'm sorry to say it but you may have waited too long! Fertility begins to drop off at the tender age of 23. Too bad health groups are discourged from reporting this fact due to organizations like NOW, etc. I think women need to be more educated on fertility and when it peaks. I also think you should get as healthy as possible (get in a normal weight range, healthy diet, no alcohol, as well as hubby) and see how it goes.
    Anonymous

Ignore this idiotic response! It took me almost a year each time I can't imagine 8 years!! I'm sorry. Good luck though! =)
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• My sister was 35 whe she started her family. She got pregnant her first try. It's agrivating!!
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt go on any meds without him knowing- just tell your husband how you fell. You obiously dont feel that your family is complete- maybe he just needs to hear it. :) I wish you the best of luck!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2010