What is up with you women today?

What is up with the questions about BF & SAHM moms? I am neither I didn't breastfeed because I couldn't, I work out of the home because I have to, you really need to back off these ladies! Let other moms ask some really important questions! Geez!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I feel like I'm back in middle or high school when I read many of the posts on here. It truly sickens me to see the total lack of respect & common courtesy . Just because someone is different ,doesn't have the same belief system, morals/values,etc.or has an opinion that is completely opposite, does not give anyone the right to verbally bash them. Is this truly how we would want our own children to behave? Is this what we want to teach them? What happened to kindness? Empathy? Caring & concern for others? Deliberately lashing out at someone else & verbally bashing them is a sign of immaturity. You are not only disrespecting another person, you are disrespecting yourself. To those who choose to act out like this, what is it you gain from doing it? Do you ever stop to think how you are hurting the other person? NO ONE enjoys being cursed at, called names, put down & so on. Stop & think of your child/children next time before
    bookworm65

Answer by bookworm65 at 2:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• It's almost always like that here.
    Anonymous

• Get used to it. If it doesn't have to do with abortion, rape, breast feeding/ FF Then not much gets replied to !!!!
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 7:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• that is really sad, I understand all the opinions but why attack them...personally I don't think either or it's better..have your life...who cares if you stay home or work... or if you breastfed or didn't it's really, really annoying. Normally I wouldn't care but people get really mean it's like everyone is PMSing today and BF and SAHM are the targets.
    Anonymous

• women like drama.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Drama mamas...lol...who knows...I guess there are a lot of insecure women out there. If a woman is TRULY secure with her life decisions, she doesn't waste time bashing others whose lives are different than hers.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Some people have nothing better to do then stir up drama.
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 7:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• wow like this question is so important.....
    Anonymous

• ah you stopped and answered didn't you...it must of been something important for you to answer...smart a**! people like you I don't care much for...move on to the next questions...keep on...move on...
    Anonymous

• To them those are important questions. Just because you chose to do something else doesn't mean that others should be banned from talking about their choices.

Freedom of speech…. it’s a beautiful thing baby!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2010