If I said to you I am an Eclectic Pagan Witch...

What would YOU think my beliefs are? (generally of course)

*Curious of what people think...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Polytheistic ?
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 7:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Someone into nature, the seasons, moon cycles, using herbs for medicinal purposes, belief in spells and spirits.. I don't think negatively. I would rather sit with you then a bible touting christian any day!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 7:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Sure go for it. To each their own. I'm not religious at all myself. I don't believe in mythical things, and believe what science supports.

It'd be cool to be a witch :D
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 7:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I have no idea, maybe something to do with nature or something. I don't know.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 7:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• No idea but I might ask you to put an evil spell on my ex husband
    Anonymous

• i have no idea, but i would guess you believe in mother earth and her healing power. i would also assume that you are a very peaceful person, and that you do not believe in harming anything unless it is necessary to your survival. i would NOT think that you were going to cast a spell on me or summon evil spirits to haunt me lol. like i said, i have no freakin clue, but that's my best guess. will you tell us what it means after we guess? i'm curious : )

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 7:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• cool! i dont personaly know any but i read my cards regularly and believe in witchcraft. i did a spell on a friend and he got a girl the next day and they have been together over a year now. your beliefs are yours and you arent hurting me any.
    Anonymous

• Nature based with use of incense/herbs for rituals,etc. Like burning sage to get rid of any negative energy/feelings in a home in a cleansing ritual.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• An Eclectic Pagan Witch? I would guess that you are a Pagan who blends in other religious beliefs.

Blessed Be!

hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 7:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• No idea really.
    Anonymous