No Bankrupting the bootie!

Now that I have your attention... I have dated a man a handful of times. We met on-line and things have been going well. He's kissed me goodnight before and the other night we went to his place (I know, I know) and watched TV and there was some kissings, etc. I did not sleep with him and the clothes stayed on. I really like him and would like to "go there" however I am trying to be true to myself and I know I get emotionally attached and sleeping with him would be bad for me right now. It would be bad because I know we met on-line and we are both dating other people - I haven't even kissed anyone else.... I would be willing to be exclusive, but not sure how he feels. What should I do?? How should I approach this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to be up front and talk to him.

Answer by louise2 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Tell him how you feel - be completely honest with him ..
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 8:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Wait...you are both dating other people...you've only been out with him a handful of times...and you have already decided you want to exclusively date this man....am I right?

Give it more time...there is no way you can truly know him after only a handful of dates. You are trying to rush things because you want to "go there" and won't feel right unless he has stopped seeing other women. DON'T RUSH THINGS! You have lots of time here...just relax and enjoy the process.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Just ask him
    Anonymous

• pause.......................................... to protect
    Anonymous

• huh?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2010