abortion after having a child...... no bashing just real answers plz

Have any of you had an abortion after already having a baby?
Or known someone that did?
What was your experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had an abortion with my second pregnancy. My first was 7 years old at the time. I ended up pregnant the second time by a complete loser. I just wanted it out of my body.It was a horrible drunk night when I got pregnant.I don't even remember much. I was down and depressed, and just don't know what I was thinking.
    I do not regret the abortion.My life would have been hell today and so would the lives of my children. I do think about the fetus I aborted and have an estmated idea of when it would have been born. I think of it during that month every year. It would have been 3 this year.It's a sad thing.I would never allow myself to get into such a situation where I have to make that choice again.But I am glad that I had that option. If I had had another kid at that point, we all would have been living on the street,in poverty,alone and who knows what else.But I will never forget about the little baby angel.
    Anonymous

• yes. i had an abortion after having 2 children. my procedure went just fine, and i concieved again about a year later. it was very hard emotionally, but i know what i was faced with at that time, and i do not regret it.
    Anonymous

• A friend of mine did that b/c her mom told her that if she got pregnant again she would kick her out...so she got an abortion...
    and she is now pregnant.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 8:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I have 2 friends who had abortions after having kids (4 kids and 2 kids) Both of them felt weird, that they had planned the other pregnancies and would never have dreamt of being harsh about a new life ( I can't think of the right word, no harsh but, not welcoming..um... ) anyway when they found that they were pregnant, they were not in a good financial position and just didn't want more kids. One was in a bad relationship with her now ex hubby - he wanted the baby, she knew the marriage was doomed and did not want to add a newborn into an already crappy situation. Both times I looked after the kids while the operation was done, and both women were just relieved at the end.
    I found it difficult to balance as I was trying to fall pregnant and they were pregnant and didn't want it, but everyone makes their own choices and I supported them the way I would like to be supported.
    Anonymous

• i'm not trying to bash but plz consider adoption. it's your choice but there are so many people that would love to give your baby a loving home.
    Anonymous

• No I would never do something like that. The idea disgust me!
    Anonymous

• ABORTION IS AND ARE STUPIED!ITS MURDER.......please consider adoption giving the baby a chance at life and a couple who cant get pregnant!
    Anonymous

• I had an abortion when I was 18 and dumb... It is the biggest regret I have. If I could turn it all around I would have givin the innocent and beautiful life a chance - even if it meant giving her up for adoption. It was the most selfish choice I have ever made and by far my biggest and only regret in life.
    Anonymous

• I feel abortion is a women's choice. There is no right or wrong reason for having one .Everyone has their own situation as to why they are considering or doing it. It just has to feel right for the women having the procedure done. It just all depends if you can handle it emotionally. You can conceive after an abortion. Just please if you do the procedure please learn from your mistake that put you in that situation and dont use it as a form of birth control. Use condoms, the pill, foam, spermicide, the shot, or just get your tubes tied! Good luck...
    Anonymous