im worried about a stillbirth?

im 24 weeks pregnant and i have had only 2 ultrasounds, a regular one and a level 2. at 17 weeks. i had a level 2 because i was tested positive for my baby having down syndrome and when they done the ultrasound they didnt find anything wrong with him. anyways im worried about a stillbirth because my grandma had one from having too much aminotic fluid. each time i had an ultrasound everthing looked good, but im really worried, i hope i can get another ultrasound to put my mind at rest but i dont they will give me another one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• do you get to listen to the heart beat when you go in?...if theres a heart beat that means that your baby is still good...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Have you felt movement yet? Once you do that is SOOO reassuring. Tell them you are getting bad anxiety from worrying about it and they will probably give you another u/s. Good luck. And I'm sure everything is fine, hun!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Pray about it. He will listen. I hope everything works out for you!
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2010