best preggo tests for cheap

I cant for the life of me figure out when my last period was for sure. I THINK im late. I THINK im preggo. So i want to buy a test after work, what would be the best test to buy that isnt too expensive? anyone use the walmart brand? Equate or whatever? I need one that will show up if i am only a day or so late. and i want to get 2 tests...

melonmama26

Asked by melonmama26 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think they are all pretty much the same. Besides some being early response I dont think there is a difference between the dollar store test and the more expensive ones.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 8:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i bought the wal greens brand and it was positive the day i missed mine. they come in twos too.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Dollar Store. I buy several at a time. If I'm not sure that the test was correct, I take another and it's still less expensive than non dollar ones.

These take a while to get, but they are free and are just like the ones they use in dr's offices: http://www.freeopks.com/

Anonymous

• I bought the Walmart brand for $4 and it worked same as the more expensive ones i used. If you are further along it will work better so your HCG levels will be higher.
    Anonymous

• I get first response tests. They are cheaper at walmart
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I just buy the doller general ones for $1 and since they're cheap I buy like 4-5 at a time. Lol but they work just as good as the expensive one. Good luck.
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 8:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• The dollar tree tests have never been wrong for me. They have detected each pregnancy at 12 days past ovulation.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• It's true...I have used First Response, spent alot of money, got the positive sign I was pregnant and just for kicks went to The Dollar Tree to see if it was the same and it actually came out positive all the time and it was alot clearer to read. A real cheap one you can get at Walmart and there are 2 tests in it is, ANSWER...all of these worked fast and accurate...Good Luck!
    JCstruegirl

Answer by JCstruegirl at 10:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2010