Have you ever had a point where you thought your children hate you?

Have you ever been so overworked and just rundown? Ever felt like you child or children is out to get you? I know that its not true and they dont mean to be that way...........oh but sometimes motherhood really takes it out of you.

MommyTurtle1985

Asked by MommyTurtle1985 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• every day of my life . . .
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• At least once a month.
    Anonymous

• Yes, lol. I have thought to myself. Why are they doing this to me, dont they know how tired I am, do they WANT me to be exhausted and see me at the end of my rope?

But I know they are not, they are just kids.
    Anonymous

• lately, everyday...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• At some point all kids hate their parents. Maybe not hate, but they don't like them. My younger son told me he hated me once. I cried, then he cried, and he hasn't said it again. He's very sensitive, so I can play on that. He doesn't like to hurt my feelings.

But at the same times, there will come a time where parents don't much like their kids, either. You will always love your kids, but you may not like them at times. It's natural.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2010