Oh joy....

My husband is in total asshole mode tonight. We have an inspection of our apartment tomorrow (we live in a co-op that does yearly inspections to ensure there are no structural concerns in any of the units) and he has left the "cleaning" he said he was going to do until the last minute. So he is swearing and slamming things and being a jerk to everyone.

Why are men such assholes sometimes? I really hate him when he gets like this..it's like living with an overgrown 3 year old having a long term temper tantrum.

Plus it's "that time" for me and I have no patience to begin with! I guess there is no real question here...I'm just venting...better than going in the bathroom and drowning him in the toilet I suppose. Thanks for listening ladies!

Allergic2Stupid

Asked by Allergic2Stupid at 8:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine waits until the last minute so he thinks I will do it and he mentions it over and over again because of that reason. I ignore him!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• oh i don't know . . . drowning is said to be among the most peacefull ways to die . . . lol
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• My SO throws fits like a dang toddler too... so annoying... I sometimes feel like I'm watching 2 babies
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• well I have 4 kids...3 kids and my SO! He throws fits about the smallest things and I am like really??LOL! Jerks!
    Anonymous

• Um, you didn't get the memo that you were supposed to magically and quietly do all the cleaning while he sat on his dead ass? I am so sorry, I have one of those. Our kids seem to still like him so no drowning this year.
    Anonymous

• lol @ overgrown 3 year old!
    i love my man.....he's really good with housework....but when he lives something to the last minute....then i don't love him as much! because he pretty acts just like ur hubby is at the moment!

maybe u could help him out...... instead of typing away at the computer
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Put him in time out after he does his chore's Gosh it sound's like he's kin to my dh. LOL
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• maybe u could help him out...... instead of typing away at the computer
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

See I did the cleaning that was mine to do earlier today. That is how we do things in our marriage. We both work full time. We have twin 20 month olds that we both take care of. It's not my fault he procrastinated and him being a jerk doesn't exactly make me want to help him out. This is MY downtime. I work more hours than he does and I also work shifts. So my "typing on the computer" is how I relax. He should have taken care of this ages ago - we've known about this inspection for a month.

Guess he should have married someone more like you!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Record him and show it back to him later. ;)
    Rebeccalynn_dj

Answer by Rebeccalynn_dj at 9:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• this isn't a vent area, it's a question and answer forum. vent in your journal
    Anonymous