How long were you at 3CM?

And were your BH contractions bad during this time?...My body is so tired now...Im afraid by the time i finally go into labor for real i wont have the energy to push! BTW this is my 2nd...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am sorry OP good luck I hope you do get to a 4 by morning. Have you tried walking? That should help a little.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• With my first I was 3 CM for a couple days. With my second only about an hour.
    My friend was 3 Cm for 2 weeks.
    If you are having really bad BH then start counting them and also let your Dr know.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i dialated about a cm a week til i got to 4. the bh were stronger towards labor. the bh ones just got more regular and more intense til i was in labor.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I was 3 cm for two days
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 9:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I was at 3cm for about a week. I didn't have any contractions or anything else when I was at 3.
    Anonymous

• Less than an hour, and I was having real contractions. I don't dilate until active labor. Sorry I can't give you experience that you want. :(
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Actually I had a dr appt on my due date and I hadn't dialated at all so he set up a induction for the next week. And at 3am that night my water broke and I went from nothing to a 4 in about 3 hours and then I was at a 10 within 30 minutes. Lol
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 9:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• OP::: AHHH...I have a doc apt in the morning, I really hope I have some progress...I cant go to the hospital until im 4...I get so nervous at night when I wake up and have to pee REALLY bad, I keep thinking maybe its my water..lol..Doc had to break my water at the hospital last time, so Ive never experienced it on my own. Im tired of these contractions..They last for hours I go to doc and theyre just not strong enough, they dont progress into labor!
    Anonymous

• about 3 weeks, and yes bad bh. i then had a very easy laborand delivery, no complications!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 10:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I never got to 3. I was at a 2 last time I got checked before I went into labor. Im a 1cm now and my BH are pretty bad but they dont las that long. Dont worry about not having the energy you really just seem to find it. I was in labor for 23hr and 10min with my first and didnt sleep at all and I still pushed him out all on my own. I think you just get excited to finally see them that you just find the energy
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 10:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2010