making a relationship questionnaire - need help (posted in newcomers group as well)

So my husband and I have drifted a little (not too much just a little) and I am making us a fun questionnaire for us to fill out since it is both easier for us to get everything out on paper rather than sdaying it because this way we don't get cut off.

The questionnaire involves serious and fun questions in all categories of marriage/relationship. Google is not becoming very kind to me in this area, so I am turning to you ladies for help.

If you were making a questionnaire what kind of questions would you ask to have your partner and you fill out?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 9:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I've been thinking about this lately myself after viewing our wedding video from 3 1/2 years ago. Here's what I've thought of:

1. How do you feel you have fulfilled your wedding vows or failed to fulfill them?
    2. What can we do to be more like the people we fell in love with?
    3. When we got married, what did we think our relationship would look like at this point? How does it compare?

*Maybe those are too similar to each other, just some ideas.... Here's another:

1. What makes you feel most special: spending time together, getting gifts, being touched, hearing words of praise and affirmation, have someone serve you in some way. (The 5 love languages)
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• favorite color, favorite date night, favorite sex position, biggest pet peeve, most hated chore, favorite way to unwind, favorite food, ummm these are for you guys to fill out about eachother right? if not I guess you could answer these questions yourself....cute idea GL
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• No it wasn't about eachother but thats a great idea as well, I am asking questions to get in his head and see where he is at on thoughts of different things. Maybe I will do a personal questionnaire, and a questionnaire to answer about each other
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Once my husband and I made a list of all the things that we felt like were important in a marriage. Things like loyality, time together, trust, time apart or with friends, etc, whatever you think is important. We both rated each on a scale of 1 to 10 of how important it was to us and on we viewed our marriage and each other. We exchanged lists. We talked about them briefly but honestly we didn't need to. It was eye opening just to see. I began to focus on the areas he indicated were important to him and maybe I wasn't doing so well and he did the same. It was very good for us and I still have the things he wrote in the back of my mind and I keep it in focus.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2010