The vast majority of men would cheat if they knew they could get away with it.

Agree or disagree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• disagree
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I think the majority of men DO cheat even if just emotionally
    Anonymous

• disagree.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 9:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• agree 100%
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 9:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• As I've told my husband (and he agrees)...I don't necessarily trust him not to cheat in certain situations, but I DO trust him, and hold him fully responsible, to not put himself in those situations. So in that sense, I agree with that statement.

And for the record, I read your statement to my husband, and he agrees. But then, he's told me from day one that all men are dogs.
    Anonymous

• OP here, awesome! We have a good split going. I'm not just talking about the hottest chick he's ever seen, I'm talking about anyone with a pulse and a vagina.
    Anonymous

• agree, and i'm happily married. i think the MAJORITY would if they could, but there's still that honest minority that would still stay faithful. but thankfully, i think just knowing the potential consequences & risks is enough to keep men honest.
    Anonymous

• Disagree. I don't think a majority of men OR women would cheat if they could get away with it. That's not saying some wouldn't, but I don't think a majority would. It is men and women alike .. Men aren't the only cheaters, women do it as well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I don't know if I would say the "Majority".

But I do believe MORE would do so, than many wives want to believe...........
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I've always thought this too but my DH swears that even if it was 100% safe and I would never know he still wouldn't do it. He follows that up with "Nobody does to me what you can do baby" lol.... Smart man.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2010