how is everyone doing tonight???

loving the rain

Shelly922731

Asked by Shelly922731 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Crappy. Spent 3.5 hours in the ER this morning and got no answers. On a clear liquid diet - and I'm so damn hungry I could gnaw off my kid's thigh! This sucks!
    Anonymous

• Oh I can't wait for our rain. We are supposed to have sever thunder storms tonight. I can't wait. I haven't seena good storm in 4 years. Vegas has nothing LOL.
    Other than that tired and irritated at paranoid people. LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Amused. Irritated. Frustrated. Tired.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Today my Dad would have been 74... It's been 5 yrs since he passed and will be 10 yrs for my Mom on the 14th of this month.. It's just not been a good day, week, or so far, month for me..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• So tired when I close my eyes I feel like I'm swimming. Besides that, I'm excited about what I got done in the garden and that it will get rototilled tomorrow! Excited that our tax return came and I can do some shopping tomorrow! Happy my son is in bed early and sleeping "like a baby". Babies don't always sleep like babies, if you know what I mean!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

Geez hope you can figure it out and get better!
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

wow that seems like you really need a good rain!!! Going out to vegas in july(sure to be hot as can be then/) right?
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Amused. Irritated. Frustrated. Tired.

all at once???
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Answered at 9:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 by:

* MrsLeftlane

MrsLe...
    Today my Dad would have been 74... It's been 5 yrs since he passed and will be 10 yrs for my Mom on the 14th of this month.. It's just not been a good day, week, or so far, month for me..
    Select as Best Answer Report this answer

sorry for your loss
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

we started ours a few days ago! what are you planting??
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2010