what makes your husband so great?

i just realized how rare it is to see a positive comment about hubbys on here. (im as guilty as anyone) so all bitching aside, what makes your SO the best? I'll start

my hubby works 70 hr/ wk and still helps me clean the house

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• "I wonder how many of these great hubbies have ow. Most cheaters treat their wife like a queen so she wont' catch on."

Dang, I feel sorry for the women who are posting things. I'm sorry you're so bitter about your SO's that you have to rain on other people's parties. I really am. I hope someday you find true love.

My DH is great because he's SUCH a hard worker, very helpful with our son, and a big kid inside.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• My hubby treats me like a queen all the time, even when I'm being a totally, uncalled for, b*#ch. He never complains and is truly a wonderful Daddy. And to top it off, HE asked ME a couple days ago if we could try for another baby!!!!!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• He is my best friend and my rock. He is a wonderful father and he makes me happy, always keeps me laughing and he's great in bed.
    tasase

Answer by tasase at 9:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• It's the little things with mine.... He certainly doesn't help clean, doesn't shower me with gifts and foot massages, doesn't do any wacky over the top super-husband stuff. But I can count on him to love me and the boys. I can count on him to come home to us after work and not worry about him out drinking with the guys. I don't have to check his cell phone to know that he's faithful. I trust him. It's just the basics and for that I think he's the best.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• My DH is the BEST!! He treats me with respect, love and caring! He told me when we were first dating that his father taught him that you treat your wife/girlfriend the same as his mother! He has also taught our son the same thing.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Right now nothing. It USED to be his sense of humor. He used to be soo goofy and fully of laughter. His romantisism. He's not the biggest romantic, but there were moments when I felt like the most important person in the world. He used to want to spend every moment with me. He's a gamer, so that's saying something. It used to be that we would talk for the longest time. We'd share insight, opinions, thoughts, feelings .. well .. everything. He used to be a gentlemen. He used to make an effort. He used to want more then just sex, even though he'd hit it everytime he'd get the oppertunity.

Those are the things I fell in love with .. those are the things that WERE great about him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• My Hubby is the most generous man, and has the biggest heart. He's not Mr. mushy, doesn't bring me flowers, or take me to fancy places.. Instead he includes all of us in everything, and still remembers to take me out on our date night, and lets it be my pick. He also takes care of all of us so that I can be home with our boys while he's gone 6 weeks at a time.

I do disagree though, I don't see that many women dogging their Hubby's, unless of course I just don't read those posts....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• If he works 70 hours a week why would the house need him to help out? He's not there to mess it up. He must be a good man to put up with that.
    Anonymous

• I wonder how many of these great hubbies have ow. Most cheaters treat their wife like a queen so she wont' catch on.
    Anonymous

• **If he works 70 hours a week why would the house need him to help out? He's not there to mess it up. He must be a good man to put up with that**

My goodness, the bashers will post anywhere!!!

anyways, My dh is great because he works hard all day and still manages to come home and let me have at least an hour of me time! Plus he is a great daddy and just a good man!
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 9:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2010