whats the difference?

So i have been on 50mg of clomid then on day 13 go in and get a hcg shot. but its not working i had one egg n it didnt grow. so he put me on 100mg. i didnt get to ask him questions because he had surgerys n was not there at my apt so i saw the nurse. so what is the difference between the 50 n the 100. does that give you more of a chance to have more eggs. n if the 50 didnt work will the 100 maybe work. Am really irritated how come its so hard to get pregnant. lol. there is people who dont need kids n get pregnant n i want em and am a good mom n person n i cant have none. come on......lol.

txcandy13

Asked by txcandy13 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I feel ya. there are all these teenagers in my town that are having babies... and on Facebook they put, OMG this is soooo boring feeding Ellie! It just irritates me! cus I wouldnt say anything like that if I could become pregnant and feed a child >.<
    Good Luck to you lady!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2010