What would you do differently?

now that our kids are a little older what do you wish you could do over.. just so things were easier? i was waaaay too mushy with my daughter. held her all the time, did everything on demand for her. I kindda wish i had put her down more back than. especially while she was sleeping. but that was the only time i could just sit back and just look at her :-D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would have nursed longer, fed him later and wore him in a wrap. I would be WAY more of an attachment parenting kind of mom...crunchy granola kind of mom. And homeschooled. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Nothing really.

I love, appreciate, admire and am so very proud of the 17 year old young man that my son now is.

Are there times I miss.. I would be lying if I said "no".. but there is nothing that I would go back and change or do differently.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Be less of a control freak, now they are, too. And that doesn't work out so well, having a house full of control freaks.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• not much :) I would have had my first son at home and not in the hospital, but thats about it!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't change a thing, everything happens for a reason.
    Amy.L.H

Answer by Amy.L.H at 1:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2010