got the flu

I got the flu and now my tummy hurts big time i sorta want it checked out cause my tummy hurts super bad, but feeling like im over reacting

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are ever worried go on and get checked. Better safe than sorry.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• never hurts to get it checked out, and any good doctor would probably just laugh with you about it, if it's nothing bad. I would go get looked at, maybe not at the ER but with my doc (or a doc) in the a.m.
    lesliejane50

Answer by lesliejane50 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• let me add infomation I had a fever yesterday and was super sick today and had the runs all day and now my back hurts so bad and my tummy too
    Anonymous

• I had the stomach flu last weekend.... so I completely sympathize I just waited it out because I knew it was just the stomach flu, but if your nervous you cal always get it checked out, Maybe call your doctor?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• also, if you had a fever it can cause body aches... like your back to hurt. with the stomach flu I always felt like I was gonig to die, pregnant or not :( its just a horrible feeling whenb you get the stomach flu... sorry :(
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2010