Do you shop at Walmart?

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 10:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Yes, mostly at Target and Pathmark tho here. They have no food selections at Walmart here and they are never stocked with the small amount of food they have. The people that work there are complete rude A holes.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Nope, it's too far away and they're not allowed in this county.
    Anonymous

• No.

Never have... Most likely never will.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 10:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• yes, just because i have kids now and it saves on money but i never use to when i was single all my shoping was at the mall.
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 10:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• not unless I have to. their produce is the worst in town, their customer service sucks, the cashiers are not friendly and heaven help you if you need help
    Anonymous

• I do, but, there are never enough of the crappy cashiers. 1000 people in line and 4 lines open...ridiculous. If it wasn't so cheap, I wouldn't, but, I have to budget and scrimp and save.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i do but only because its cheaper. not on everything. but i like target better. but i will go to walmart for certain things. but i agree. not good customer service.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i find items cheaper at the local grocery store then at wal mart. I think they have America brainwashed into thinking they're the cheapest but in fact the only thing they are good for is the one stop shopping. but if you go to the butcher the baker and the candlestick maker ;oD you'll find you can get your things cheaper. go back to the way things were way back when. for Meds go to the drug store for groceries go to the market. the right store for the right job.

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 10:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i buy everything i possibly can from local businesses. we're lucky enough to live in the country where we can raise chickens, and grow our own fresh food. my county also doesn't allow walmart. i will admit, however, that you might find me there around Christmas time.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2010