Does SoftPaws really work for Cats???

My Cat is a total spaz and he has scratched my Daughter for NO reason this week, she actually hasn't done anything wrong to him. She just tries to pet him and he smacks at her hand. It's either get rid of the Cat or do something about his Claws. Cuz my Daughter means more to me than the Cat. I have spent ALOT of money on this Cat, he is an indoor Cat. I don't want to De-Claw him yet. Does SoftPaws work for Cats?? I can't put him outside because we live in an apartment complex beside of the road, hes never been outside & we live beside of a Hospital, Fire Dept and they don't stop for anything when come up our road.

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 10:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Soft Paws are GREAT for cats. I used them on my cat when we first adopted him and he was still in that aggressive adolescent phase and always going after the kids. He absolutely hated them at first, though. But much more humane than declawing. I'd definitely try them out before rehoming my kitty.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Yep! They can be challenging to put on and they do need to be replaced, but it is more humane than declawing.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2010