Annoying: A mom who complains that the dad doesnt do anything, and then constantly tells the dad how great of a father he is....

A "friend" ( mostly talk to her on facebook) ... constantly complains about doing it all herself ( which they are at daycare from 6am-7pm) ..and how their father ( her live in boyfriend) doesnt do anything to help her out........but then if you look at his page she has sent him tons of messages saying how wonderful he is, how her boys have the greatest daddy in thw world etc.

I am going to delete her.... I cant take it flodding my news page on FB lol... ( I know this is a dumb rant, but it made me feel better)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't stand it when people can't just be realy with other people, instead of being two-faced. I've known the type. It's irritating.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I mean real, lol.
    Amber211

• LOL THATS FUNNY.
    THAT SAYS ALOT ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP.
    DELETE AND NEVER LOOK BACK (=
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Just curious if she's trying to use some kind of reverse psychology on him? I know sometimes when I'm dissatisfied with my DH, I try to think of all the things I'm thankful for and then let him know. But I will NOT thank him for things that I think he's not doing right, that's just dishonest!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• POOF BE GONE!

Best feeling in the world to get rid of people who are dragging you down and aren't real...I'd feel better too. You Go Girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Men are not the smartest bunch, so he probably does think he's doing a good job. She's shooting herself in the foot, so to speak.
    DELETE!!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:56 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Welp my DH doesn't help w/ the house work, yet he does do yard work an fix things around the house inside an out. I tend to bitch from time to time about it, to him & my friends. But at the same time he ..."IS"... the best Father I could have ever asked for, for my children. Just cuzz the men don't clean house doesn't make them less of a good Father or Husband.
    Amy.L.H

Answer by Amy.L.H at 12:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2010