Cramping at day 8 of my cycle??? i mean like period cramps.

I've been feelin awfully sick to my stomach if i dont eat every 3 hours... and i just had my period it was painful this time... i was also 3 days late when it showed up it lasted for 4 days.... i cant be pregnant right? cus you dont have periods when your preg... But i do have these really bad headaches every day and i make sure i drink a lot of water or tea.... getting the right amount of sleep and everything. Well if anyone has any ideas of what it could possibly be let me know!! I plan on making a Ob/GYn appt soon.. and we are ttc just so you know

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 10:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• could be implantation. mine felt like a period.
    Anonymous

• meaning implantation...as my period??
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Implantation meaning the egg is becoming fertilized.. sometimes during implantation you can spot-- it can seem like a period. A few questions to consider.. did you just get off birth control? If so, your body is still regulating itself-- this could be why you're feeling these cramps. Your cycle will probably be all over the place for awhile. If you didn't just get off birth control-- maybe the cramping is you ovulating--or releasing of the egg. If that's the case then... you know what to do. Wait a week or so and take a pregnancy test and see what happens. I hope this helped.. :)
    kayteebug93

Answer by kayteebug93 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2010