would you be mad if your husband re added the woman he had an affair with? part 2

so the woman called me tonight after i emailed her and asked her to tell me whats going on. she told me that her and her current bf just found out she was pregnant like a bout a month or so, she just took the home test and goes to the dr next week....well she said its my husband that keeps texting her and keeps adding her to fb and that most of the time she says she doesnt talk to him, when she does its brief text...my husband wont let me see what is actually said in texts. and she also said that her current bf is gettin upset that my husband keeps bothering her and had accused her of sleepin with my husband and she says she hasnt been alone with my husband since the night i caught them. for some reason i believe her...its that gut feeling...she also asked to hang out sometime just me and her....she her and i are good, well as good can be..so now i have a bigger problem my husband is pretty much stalking her..CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• This truly doesn't sound good but you are not the only wife who deals with this. I had an affair with a man who just won't leave me alone now and I want the wife to make him stop but she keeps believing him. He keeps contacting me. I don't bother him. I don't want him back. Just listen to the woman and make him stop. These guys have no respect for their marriage, they expect the wife to stay home take care of business at home and let them play the single man. That's just wrong. You can stop him.
    Anonymous

• he went as far as having mutual friends check up on her. she had also asked me to tell him to leave her alone...i havent said anything to him yet but i know he will say im trying to cause trouble...and i know if he keeps bothering her her bf will come after him...i used to party with this guy and oh boy does he have a temper...i know this is more of vent than anything but any advice is welcome...op here
    Anonymous

• i dont feel the least bit of sympathy for you. you're friends with the girl who disrespected your marriage AND still with a man who wants to be with the other woman...dont you see you're being played a fool?
    Anonymous

• Your husband has the problem here but I wouldn't add fuel to the fire but befriending her in anyway. If your husband finds out you are being friendly with her that's only going to make it harder to get him to stop talking to her as well.
    Anonymous

• if you're trying to cause trouble, then why wouldn't he just let you see the txts? your husband is being a dick and you don't deserve that shit!
    Anonymous

• leave his ass.......neither one of you needs to deal with him ...he is SORRY!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• What is it you want to know.? You got a husband that wants another woman so bad he is stalking her. What do you need to know how to get the first bus ticket away from him? Hopefully you are not considering sitting and being all girly with this woman, that is not wise. First of all if your husband is a stalker then you will put her in danger by having her around where he could have contact with her. Leave.
    Anonymous

• Are you mad?
    Anonymous

• op here

i never said i was friends with her...but im going to give her the benefit of the doubt...i dont talk to her on a regular basis in fact this is the second time i talked to her the first time was after i caught them together. i emailed her today to find out her side of the story...i guess i could of went over and whooped on her but that wouldnt solve anything either. and i plan on leaving my husband but i cant just up and leave or just kick him out we have 3 young kids that will be affected by this...my concern is this guy is gonna come over bangin down my door just to whoop on my husband...not that he doesnt deserve it but i dont want that stuff happening around my kids
    Anonymous

• well then leave the other woman alone.questioning her is only stirring the pot. and if you plan to leave him anyways then why does it matter what the texts say? if you dont want this rubbish around your kids, then quit stirring the pot. if your dh is that dense then maybe he needs to get his butt kicked.
    Anonymous