19 month old - throwing up continuously.

My son was diagnosed with GERD. or acid reflux when he was a baby, well he apparently grew out of that by 9 months. Well I noticed two days ago that he seemed to have a cold, runny nose, cough, elevated tempature, etc. Well I gave him cold medicine, and it didnt seem to help much, that night he was violenty throwing up, it was alot and discolored, so i figured since we were out earlier that day, and it was pretty hot out, so i figured he was throwing up because the milk curttled in his stomach. But hes back at it tonight, and he hasnt had any milk. His tempature went back up, and i dont know what else to do. I just took his temp and its 100.9, his whole body is on fire, and hes breathing very fast. he was literally walking around the house throwing up ): were about to leave for the pedi, but have any of your kids experienced this ? Thanks in advance .

colbysmommie95

Asked by colbysmommie95 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well i did take him to the ER, and turns out he had a virual infection that set in his lungs, chest, and stomach, so it was basically violently attacking his poor little body. hes now back home, feeling better, but still sick ):
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 4:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Um, not really, but I wouldn't be spending the time to type a question on Cafemom. Get the kid to ER!!!
    Anonymous

• If I were you I would take him to the er......
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2010