he hasn't touched me for a month.....

my boyfriend hasn't touched me for a month... and he seems that there is no problem at all in our relationship... if he isn't in the mood to do ANYTHING with me or with himself... what is the problem???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• have you tried to touch him?
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 11:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• yes i have.... he tells me not to touch him that he isnt in the mood
    Anonymous

• HE HAS A NOTHER GIRL ON THE SIDE !
    Anonymous

• You should ask him this same question.
    Anonymous

• Only you two know that problem.
    Anonymous

• maybe he has herpes? seriously not tryin to be evil but maybe he caught something messin around and he doesnt want u to find out. ask him straight up. tell him u want a good look at his junk!
    Anonymous

• It sounds like he's ready to move on. Just ask him.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like he's ready to move on, but doesn't want to be the one to make the move.
    You need to sit down and ask him "If you don't want to touch me, be intimate with me, then why are you with me?" Be straight up, let him know how you feel. Then go from there. Don't be with someone who doesn't want every part of you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I agree with Jazz.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I don't agree with any of the previous posts, though I can understand why they said what they did. My man and I got into that funk about 4 months ago. I let it go, taking care of myself, with my vibrator, while he was at work. Finally after 2 months, I brought it up, and when I did I got a truthful but unexpected answer. He wasn't cheating, but he wasn't use to being tied down either. So in his adjustment from only him, to a family of 5 he without realising it gave up sex. We now get it on at least once a week, though I really wish it was more, 4 times a month is better than not at all. Sit back and think has there in the last 6 months been any major or even minor changes in your lifes? Is he working extra hours? Is he sleeping less, online more? All of the above could affect his sexual desire. It could be as simple as his job has changed so his back hurts more ergo he's in pain so the thought of it even hurts. I wish u luck.
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 11:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2010