how soon would u get remarried if you got a divorce from a bad marriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• as soon as I found another man I felt worth marrying.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I agree

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• never
    Anonymous

• Well, I think one should wait at least a year prior to even considering marrying someone else, cause you might end up marrying the same type of person.  I think we all need sometime to be on our own, to get our emotions settled, especially after an ugly marriage.

Anonymous

• I agree with a previous post "As soon as I found another man worth marrying."
    I would take any new relationship slow without any expectations of getting remarried. If it came to the point where marriage was the next step then so be it, but I wouldn't go into a relationship thinking "Is he the one?" I would just take the relationship slow and have some fun.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• If I were to get divorced I would NEVER get married again. I never make the same mistake twice
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 11:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• It would depend how long we were married and how much of a betrayal it was. If it was really bad, I might never be able to, not that I'm recommending that. It would depend on my kids, too. I might wait until they were grown if it was better for them. But I think I wouldn't for at least a couple years.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I have no idea lol ... I hope I never have to think about it, but with that said I wouldn't know until I was in the situation....
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• it would take a while,clearly it wouldnt be smart to jump into another relationship right away. i would take my time and pick better since i had a problem picking wisely the first time.lol
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I am currently going through a divorce and I honestly can't see myself marrying again. Hell I can't even see myself dating anyone.
    My stbx has pretty much ruined me for all future relationships.

I know not all men are the way he is, but I've lost confidence in my ability to sniff out the ones that are since I was just duped by this one.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2010