Has anyone tried Skin ID from Neutrogena

I've tried Proactiv and it only made my face burn dried out and break out!

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the Skin ID and it works. Or if there's anything out there that really works! I'm going on 25 and I'm sick of having acne! In need of help, My dh is sick of me wasting money on stuff that doesn't work, not to mention he gets upset because Im upset of another fail product!

higgins823

Asked by higgins823 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i did the analysis on the skin id website, they made a kit for me based on the way i answered the questions. i looked at the tree products they chose for me and lets just say if i had used that kit i would have had flaky snake skin....also i had the same problem with proactive that you had....try a foam cleanser with a mild moisturizer afterwards like lubredurm. that's what cleared up my skin...use the lubredurm with spf 15 if your face tends to get red
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Bump!
    higgins823

Answer by higgins823 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• three*
    aliishott2

• I use skinlogics from Beauticontrol. I found this skin care on a fluke after trying tons of stuff and just about to give up. I like the skincares and all the products so much that, I decide to use this as my side job. I have a skin care that will do wonders for your skin. It is our Skinlogics Clear. Call me and I can send you the sample kit for you to try. The sample kit last for 1 to 2 months. it runs for $12 plus $3 shipping. Call me if you are interested. 6464284440. my website is www.beautipage.com/sabrinamarie. the sample kits can not be bought on website but you can get from me. Sabrina
    BreeMarie

Answer by BreeMarie at 2:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2010