Feeling pregnant after miscarrying?

I went in on Tuesday bleeding, got and ultrasound done (i would have been about 6 weeks ish pregnant) and no fetal pole was found. The urine test was negative (i had gotten positives last week) but my HCG count was only at 8...It is now thursday and ifeel more sick than EVER! I feel like i have morning sickness like crazy! Ive heard that as your hcg levels decend, you will still be sick, but once they are close to 0 they will disappear...mine was only at 8, so why are my symptoms worsening?!!? Any similiar stories?!

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 11:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• have them do another ultrasound...there may very well be excess tissue in your uterus
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• what does that mean?? it would still cause me to be sick?? There was absolutely NOTHING in the ultrasound on tuesday...
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 12:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• that's the only reason i can think of. after a miscarriage tissue can be left behind, it can become infected if not removed...i think it wouldn't hurt to make absolutely sure there is nothing at all in your uterus
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Yes, I have the symptoms and I lost after only 4 weeks along. I lost on Easter and I am still feeling the symtoms.
    Sjulia2009

Answer by Sjulia2009 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2010