symptoms after miscarrying

I went in on Tuesday bleeding, got and ultrasound done (i would have been about 6 weeks ish pregnant) and no fetal pole was found. The urine test was negative (i had gotten positives last week) but my HCG count was only at 8...It is now thursday and ifeel more sick than EVER! I feel like i have morning sickness like crazy! Ive heard that as your hcg levels decend, you will still be sick, but once they are close to 0 they will disappear...mine was only at 8, so why are my symptoms worsening?!!? Any similiar stories?!

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 12:00 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you had sex since miscarring? If yes you could be pregnant again.
    I know I got pregnant with in 2 weeks after my first miscarriage. I ended up having 3 back to back.
    Have you talked to you Dr?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• im not sure the exact day i miscarried-apparently it was before tuesday since my #'s were so low...we did have sex last week before we found out, but thats way soon to be pregnant again, dont you think??? I went in today for more blood work to seei f my levels were going up or down, but i should find out in the morning! I hate the waiting game!!!!!!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 12:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• No it isn't too soon to be pregnant. It is just like after having a full term baby you are very fertile. It is VERY possible to be pregnant again.
    I know how you feel about waiting games.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• well if i had miscarried between last wednesday and this monday, and gotten pregnant again in that time frame also, i doubt id be feeling these symptoms right now.... idk, i dont wanna get my hopes up, its crazy!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 12:12 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• There is always a possiblity I know between my 2nd and 3rd miscarriage there was about a week difference. While I was being checked for my horomones going down they started up again. I Miscarriaed at 7 weeks that time ( the 3rd time) The we waited a month and got my daughter.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2010