hungry?

anyone else hungry?
im about to have some "Honey Bunches of Oats" with super cold milk YUMMMM!!

lhernandez7208

Asked by lhernandez7208 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Me! I'm having strawberries.They were .99 a lb and I got 6! lol
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I'm hungry but I don't want to make anything. I love honey bunches of oats. So does my 2 year old. He eats it all the time.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• im hungry i want some carne asada lol
    Hyde3

Answer by Hyde3 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• YES... and I just ate dinner like... oh, actually I guess it was like 3 hours ago. Hmm... no wonder I'm hungry!
    coffee.crisp

Answer by coffee.crisp at 12:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I had a late lunch at black bear diner (which has huge servings). I usually split some with DH, but today I ate a WHOLE plate and then was eyeing my friends leftovers! What's up with that?! I'm trying to be good now. I had some tomato soup. Pulled a bottle of juice out of the cupboard. Wish I had some honey bunches of oats.... ;)
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:09 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Just had a bowl of soup
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• For those Honey Bunches of Oats lovers: On low heat in a large pot, melt one package of butterscotch chips and one cup of peanut butter. Stir til smooth. Stir in three cups of HBoO cereal and stir to coat. Drop by tablespoons on to waxed paper covered cookie sheets and refrigerate til firm. DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• anon 14: I would love to try that but have no way to keep up from my 2 year old. I don't want him refusing to eat something that is good for him because he figured out a yummy way of eating it.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2010