std need advice?????????

i had chlamydia when i was pregnant last year i got checked and took the pills and it was gone i told my bf about it and he got checked but a year later went for my paps and i came positive for chlamydia how is that possible if we both got checked im so confused what other ways can you get chlamydia i currently took the pills 3 days ago but he hasnt gone yet so i just need an advice on what other ways can you contract it!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Health

• Well someone is cheating. If it isn't you, its him. Chlamydia is not recurring.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:44 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• but when i was pregnant and when i found out i had it i wasnt with him just told him to get checked as well and we wasnt together for a while because we went back together when my d.d.r was 1 month old because 2 months before that he was dating someone else but i just have this gut feeling that he did something with her and he sayin he didnt because he scare im going to leave him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• does the bacteria died outside the body like after you wash your underwear
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• There is no other way to contract it other than sex so the only other answer is that he's lying. Not to be mean but what other proof do you need? You got an STD and youre lucky it was just Chlamydia for now. You're putting yourself in danger if you keep sleeping with someone that is sleeping with someone else too.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Did he really go get checked the first time? It doesn't show symptoms for guys so I think they tend to brush it off. And the test is not the most fun for them either. Maybe he never really went?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• You can't get it from clothing, it doesn't "come back", you can only get it from sex.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• NO HE HAD A GIRL BEFORE ME WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT HE IS SCARED TO TELL ME HE DID SOMETHING WITH HER WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER CUZ HE DATED HER BECAUSE WE BROKE UP WHEN I WAS 2 MONTHS AND HE DATED THE GIRL WHEN I WAS NEAR MY DUE DATE HE SAID HE DATED HER CUZ HE THOUGHT WE WASNT GOING TO GO BACK TOGETHER SO HE NEVER CHEATED ON ME BECAUSE I ASKED HIM ALOT OF TIMES IF HE IS HIDING SOMETHING AND HE SAYS NO IM NOT SO IM SURE THEY DID SOMETHING WHEN HE WAS DATING HER BUT HE IS SCARED TO TELL ME BECAUSE HE MIGHT FEEL IM GOING TO BREAK UP WITH HIM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• IM THINKING THAT HE NEVER WENT HE IS SCARED BUT IMA MAKE HIM GO NOW IF NOT WE WILL HAVE PROBLEMS OR I WONT EVER GIVE HIM SEX LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Okay...but regardless of when it was he needs to be honest with you because there is an STD involved. So tell him to stop acting like a boy and man up to whatever happened. This is more important than whether he slept with her while you were broken up.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• He's a man. He shouldn't be scared of things like telling the truth that affects your health. Did she get checked? Maybe he's still seeing her and they are passing it back and forth and he's giving it to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Apr. 9, 2010