Home interior ideas??

We are buying our first home, will be moving in the next month. I thought I had a bunch of ideas on how I would decorate some day when I was able to do anything I wanted as far as paint, floors, etc. Now that the time is here though I almost feel overwhelmed with options and don't know what to do! LOL Can anyone recommend some good websites, magazines, catalogs, anything? I need some inspiration. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Honestly I would just spend the next few days watching HGTV especially shows like Designed to Sell, Income Property, Splurge and Save (though I think they could save a heck of a lot more than they do), Divine Design and such. I love current styles of neutral colors like beiges and greens with wrought iron scroll work hanging on the wall, black furniture and pops of color.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• when you flip thru magazines then tear out the pages of what really catches your eye and makes you feel relaxed or happy. Try to determine if it is the style or the colors that keep drawing you and use them for inspiration.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2010