the most unique name you've heard, seen or like, didn't like, threw you off etc..

i have a little girl already, her name is common, my husband and i are planning our family & i want unique uncommon names for my children and im just looking to see the different responses i get to this question.

kelliekailei

Asked by kelliekailei at 1:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like the name Willow or Journey, but both of mine have common names as well.
    jharve

Answer by jharve at 1:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I am going to name my little one Totari if it's a girl. I also like Makaeli.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 2:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• HERE ARE SOME NAMES FOR YOU......Fern ,Tinlei, Tandy,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I love uncommon names but some people take it to the extreme. I also like the name Willow and fought with my husband when we were pregnant with my daughter about it. His mother finally ruined the name for me by coming up with a saying that people could use about her name. Anyways I have heard some really pretty ones and some that make me shake my head and wonder why.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 5:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Befanie<~~~~Pronounced Bethany. I wanted to smack her mom in the face.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• If we had a girl we wanted to name her Tala. We had all boys though so never got to use it. I also like Lily.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Well, there is always Shi'thead, but there was a little girl at my elem. school (kindergarten) whose name was Vaginal. Her 13 yo mom heard the word and thought it had a nice sound. It has been changed to Virginia. There were the siblings: Settion, Rettion, Hettion, Thettion, Fettion, Zettion, Doormax, Junior, Charlina, and Lahonda. Pronounced set-te-un etc. Doormax's middle name is Maxdoor. Junior's name is Junior. He isn't a Jr. And finally, the twins - Redajello and Orangejello (red jello and orange jello) Love public school!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:51 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• When I was a teacher at a preschool this was the worst first name (I know people from other countries have other ideas, but jeez) Hamsaverdhini. A little girl by the way. Her last name was just as long. I cannot remember it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I love the name Wynter for a girl. The ones I can't stand are two I heard years ago. Someone already beat me to one of them but I'll put them in anyway - Lemonjello and Orangejello.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Apr. 9, 2010