2nd pregnancy with questions?

So i am 31 weeks pregnant I have already been into the labor and deliver 5 times, twice for gastritis, twice for dehydration, and once for pret-term contractions where they had to give me a shot. I've noticed the past few days that when i get braxton hicks my stomache seems to bunch up all the way underneath my ribs and its very uncomfortable sometimes painful. I've also noticed that sometimes it feels like someone took a needle and scraped it inside my vagina. My back is hurting very bad and when i go pee theres a chunk of white dischage... i dont think it's my mucous plug as i read it usually has bloody streaks but it also does not look consistent with a yeast infection. I never experianced this with my first pregnancy so i wanted to make sure it wasn't too out of the normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could just be discharge, but I've personally never experienced anything like that. You should consult your doctor on that one. GL.
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 1:59 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I've never experienced the pain in the vagina like you are experiencing. However I did get painful "bunched up" braxton hicks and the discharge. My doctor told me it was my body's way of preparing for the baby. If it bothers you that bad call an advice nurse and get a second opinion to help you feel better, no use in stressing about it. Hope your doing better soon =)
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 2:49 AM on Apr. 9, 2010