How far along were you when you started a bump???

Im only 10 weeks, and i already have a bump! its my first pregnancy, and i feel like i look 4-5months already. and yes its only one baby! is this normal lol. im not a skinny minny either. im just average... this normal?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 1:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 10 weeks too and I feel and look 4-5 months too and this is my third pregnancy but even my first I was like this. I have 10lb babies but I am short and petite so I was told that is most likely the reason too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I have always started showing in the first 2 months. I have been told that I look ready to pop at barely 5 months with more than one of my pregnancies. My neighbor just told me that the other day and I am 25 weeks today. With my first I was huge the nurse at the hospital when I went in asked if I was sure I was just having one.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 2:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• My first 2 kids i didnt show till i was 5 months with both of them no one believed me i was pregnant i would have to show proof as well as the ultrasound but im right now 14 weeks pregnant and im looking pregnant which is a real shocker for me having a baby bump for me this early is so different. but my friend who is only 7 weeks is really shwoing a baby bump and she looks farther than 7 weeks but she is.
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 2:10 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I start showing almost right away. By 10 weeks I was starting to wear some of my maternity clothes. I had jury duty when i was around 12 weeks and the judge was like please dont go into labor in my courtroom.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• With my first I was 10 weeks. With my seocnd 7 weeks and with my third 4 weeks. I only had one baby with each one. It all depends on your body. I love it and enjoy that people can look at me and know I am pregnant. I also get good use out of my maternity pants.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2010