Very worried and scared,

I am 15 weeks and I haven't been to a Dr since 7 weeks ( had to move) I am hopefully going sometime next week. I did see the heartbeat at 7 weeks but I have been so worried about miscarriage. I have had light cramps but no blood what so ever. IF the baby died and I didn't bleed would I had known by now? Or is that even possible? I do think I have felt a couple pops here and there in the past week but people say it is impossible fo rit to be the baby even tho this is number 3 for me. I am just so worried I am looking for hopefully som reassurance. Thanks ladies :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's possible to not show signs of miscarriage in some cases but I am sure your little one is just fine in there. I felt my twins moving around 17 weeks so I don't think 15 is impossible. Go to the hospital and have them check so you won't be stressing out over this until your next prenatal visit. They'll throw that doppler on there and the sweet sound of your sweetpea's heartbeat will ease your fears.
    Hang in there mama... Sending you strength in this stressful time. Update us if you'd like once you know baby is ok *hugs*
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I have personally been through two miscarriages and if that did happen you're going to have a lot more blood and cramping then you are describing. I personally bled about a week hardcore with both of my miscarriages, one at 4 weeks and one at 6 weeks. Cramping a little in early pregnancy and light bleeding is normal. The blood could be from implantation bleeding.

If you are really worried, go to the doctor. You can also take an at home pregnancy test. If your HCG levels have dropped then you will probably get a negative. If tha'ts the case, miscarriage is likely.
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 1:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I am 15 weeks now and I hopefully get to see the Dr next week. I am just worried that the baby died and I didn't "miscarry"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• The only thing I can suggest to you is to go to the hospital. If you're THIS worried, it is best for you and the baby to go and be medically seen. There is no sense in waiting a week if your nerves and gut are telling you otherwise.
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 1:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I have been worried, I just don't have the 100 dollar co pay to give them and I don't want to deal with a bill later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I don't understand what makes you worry? It doesn't sound like you're having any symptoms of miscarriage. Do you think it's intuition?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Dealing with a bill is a lot different than dealing with a dead fetus inside of your vagina. If you think for a second there is an issue with your child, don't be concerned with the money. That is a very bad way to look at it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Thanks ladies, I am only worried because of previous miscarriages, I would love to go to the hospital but we do not have the 100 copay and don't want to deal with a huge bill later. I just am hopeing it is all ok, I am just scared I guess. I still have MANY pregnancy symptoms but I guess fear has taken the best of me. Thanks again ladies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Apr. 9, 2010