Did you know the movie Kick A** is littered with F bombs and the C word?

Just so as you know. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• OP - I totally get where you are coming from. If you just see the previews it is confusing. My husband and I exchanged dumbfounded looks because it LOOKS like a kids movie, it has all the appearances of a kids movie, but the title is "Kick Ass." I don't think it makes a person dumb to not know the rating on every movie that hits the screens, and I for one appreciate your post.

Besides, just because a movie is rated R doesn't mean that the C word is going to be thrown around like candy at a parade.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• What else would you expect? You can see from the title that it's not a disney flick. LOL
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 2:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Silly me, but what is the C word?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• C*nt ..... care to buy a vowel?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 2:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• With a title like that? I thought it was a good christian movie about singing animals!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Wow, you all are rude tonight. I thought it was geared toward kids. My kids certainly thought it was a kids movie. I knew it would have SOME language, but not that bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Rated R for strong brutal violence throughout, pervasive language, sexual content, nudity and some drug use - some involving children

Yeah your right we were way out of line. I can see why you thought it was a kid movie.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 2:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• OP here, I did not do any research on the movie because I thought it was stupid and I didn't want to see it. My TEEN KIDS thought it was a kid movie. What the heck is wrong with you people? You assume everyone looks at everything and pays the same amount of attention to it as you? I saw the brief commercial and dismissed it because I wasn't interested. My TEEN kids thought they might want to see it. I looked it up and thought...wow I wonder if my FRIENDS on CAFEMOM know this.
    What the hell is in the water tonight to make people be hateful to one another?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I thought it was an adult comedy so why does it mater. If you don't want that in your movie s don't watch it. This is the second post I have seen making a point about what stuff that is bad is in a movie. Do you want them all to be neat and clean there are a lot of people who like those comedies.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:44 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Nothing is in the water and the previews show all the things that were mentioned as well it tells you that it is rated R. I also doubt your kids thought it was a kid movie. That's the same line all my friends used with there parents
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:47 AM on Apr. 9, 2010