Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi,my name is camy and i want to know how i have to do to devorce by an american citizen without to loose my baby custody? Someone can help me ,please ?

i am romanian mom married with american citizen in Romania and now i am in U.S.A. ,can someone to help me?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (3)
  • I'm not ignoring you, just don't know what to tell you. Welcome though, many women on here might be able to help you.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

  • i dont have a lot of advice other than finding an attorney. it sounds like it could be a complicated case and having a lawyer will probably help. good luck!

    Answer by aly38914290 at 8:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

  • Search for your local legal aid center. They may be able to help you in many ways and to give you advice.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.