Whats the worst sex you ever had? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, i was sooooooo in the mood for sex...but my bf wasnt..but i kept beggin him and beggin him..teasing him, doin what i had to do to get him in the mood...finally it worked and he gave in..we were about 15 seconds into it..lol..and he just stopped..he couldnt go on...and then i got mad..lol..im like YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME! lol..we were both laughing, so it wasnt serious at all...but, i was very sexually frustrated! so yaaa, i'd have to say that was the worst.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I was dating this cute Marine, and when it came down to it he had a tiny penis, I felt nothing...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• The older man who SWORE up and down he could keep up. He got on top, did this huff and puff thing then he did a kinda high pitched yell. He seized and rolled off of me. I got up and asked him what was wrong and he said " My chest.. My chest"

Instead of getting laid I waited with him for an ambulance to show up and made sure he was settled in the hospital... Then i split and masturbated like it nobodys business.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• omg 4x

UH Probably when I was a teen and the first couple times. lmao.
    I didn't really know WHAT to do! LMAO!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:16 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Worst I ever had was with my ex, he really was awful. Although...well, this is more embarrassing than anything else, but...the very first time I ever had sex, everyone had drilled into my head how much it was going to hurt. So, I kept waiting for it to hurt...and kept waiting...and kept waiting. He was kinda moving around a little, but it didn't hurt. And then, I thought, "Oh, I get it! He knows it's going to hurt, so he's trying to make sure I'm really ready! I'll let him know he can go ahead!" So, I whisper to him that he can I'm ready to start anytime he is....to which he replies, "I WAS almost done!"...I just had absolutely no idea how to respond to that. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:29 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Everyone before my husband.

My firs was the worst. I was 15 and he was 19 (gross I know). He was a virgin but obsessed with loosing his virginity. He thought that the way to do it right was to make it last as long as possible. So he'd move like a snail! He'd get so proud because he would make it last 45 minutes that way, meanwhile I am raw and burning because there was no arousal! Just this dry, slow, constant, thrusting. Ugh, so boring. And it was ALWAYS like that. There were no quickies. We were together for 4 years, 4 YEARS of the worst sex ever. Of course I didn't know any better, he was my first and I was just a kid (too young really).

Second guy was a total narcissist and couldn't get off because he wasn't doing it to himself.
    Third was too "small" but at least he was trying.

Then Hubby who is amazing! I didn't even know it could be good until I met him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• First time I EVER had sex, I fell asleep.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I really wanted to get with this hot guy from school... I finally got him to come back to my place and we began having sex. 2 minutes later he was done. He asked if I had another condom and I was thinking, "ok, second time should be better, some guys are like that." That time lasted about 2 minutes too. Needless to say I then asked him to leave...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• hhmm probably the time we had sex when I was about 39 weeks pregnant lol. I had read somewhere that sperm helps soften the cervix. The whole time I was pregnant I had NOO sex drive at all. So I told Dh to come on and lets get it over with. He was more than eager lol. But I was soooo miserable and it hurt like crazy. After about 2 min I told him to just hurry up and get it over with! I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not, but that was a Tues and DD was born that Friday .
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Dated this guy who went down on me and started making little pecks on my urethra with his lips,like grandma kisses! I told him hold up! What are you doing?! He was like giving you pleasure,I said no,you're just annoying me! I still don't understand how the guy had no idea how to do oral sex. He'd been married before! Also,he was a "two pump chump" if you catch my drift!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2010