Sex question...

Whats the dirtiest sex you ever had? the worst? the embarrassing? the loving? and funniest? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I once put on this album, and me and my hubby were all OVER the room, The floor, the bed, the wall! BEST SEX EVER!
    .carrie.

Answer by .carrie. at 3:29 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Best sex ever was when me and my dh got back together after being split.. its was full of passion!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Best sex ever was when dh and I did it in the back of a moving van.. The bumps and turns.. Yowza!!!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• oh geesh theres been so many good times...... i enjoy the back of his truck though. very spacious
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• most embarrassing..when i got caught by the cops.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Dirtiest was when I was with my ex. He was a bouncer at a club and we went into this storage area and hooked up... it was crazy hearing all these ppl on the other side of the wall and hearing the music.... most embarassing.... his boss started banging on the door lol ooohh we had such good times haha
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2010