Why am I so STUPID?!

I am in love with my husband, I know I am. We have rough patchs here and there, However we are happy. We have a beautiful daughter together. And I love her more than anything. But, my stupid ex is worming his way into my mind, and I feel the urge to be with him. I want to forget him, I REALLY do, But I just can't.

Sigh. I'm never going to act on these impulses, But, if I love my family so much why is this idiot in my head?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes, when you're not over someone the pain still lingers afterward.
    .carrie.

Answer by .carrie. at 3:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Sometimes when you get board with your life your mind wanders to the life you might have had with exes. I would suggest you liven up your romantic side with your DH and reeekindle those reasons you fell in love in the first place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Yes to what Anon said. Also make sure you aren't in contact with him at all. No emails, facebook, calls, texts...absolutely no contact. Its time to focus on your husband before thoughts become actions.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• listen to anon and mamachamp these ladies gave u some excellent advice.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:44 AM on Apr. 9, 2010