How do I tell my husband...

That I don't want his friend's wife to do my hair again? I went to his friend's wife to get my hair layered, granted there wasn't much hair to layer after I hacked it up to my shoulders, but I don't like the way she did my hair. and charged me big bucks to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• tell him you want to try other hair dressers an if she asks you about it just tell her "i like to see what other hair dressers are like" i did that to a friend of mine who cut my hair...i should refrase it...she destroyed my hair. an it took another hair dresser almost 3 hours to fix it an get the dye out of my hair. just tell her you want to see how good other people are at doing your hair
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• i would go back to her and tell her what you don't like about it and ask her if she can just fix it or reshape it. I got mine cut about a month ago and i was so unhappy with it at first so i went back and told the girl and she fixed it. Sometimes it takes a time or two. She also gave me a discount on highlights =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I would honestly just tell him the truth. And be completely honest on how you feel about your hair and how much she charged. Hopefully he will understand. = )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I totally understand, I was the same way. My mom has done my hair all my life, so when I turned 18 (and she stopped doing hair to become a nurse) I was SOL with a hairstylist. It took me a few tries, and I went to about 5 different girls... It's not that I didn't like what they did, but I didn't LOVE it, so I wanted to play around with a few others. I found a lady I AM IN LOVE WITH, she gets it right every time, and like you said, if you don't love it, you shouldn't be paying big bucks for it! Just be honest with your husband, you can't settle if you're not happy with it.
    Stephie999

Answer by Stephie999 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2010