Has anyone taken a HPT and gotten a negative but when they went in for the blood test it been positive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yeah that happened to me with my first son. I took 2 home tests at diffrent times and it showed Negative. I took the test at one week late and 2 weeks late. I had a feeling so I went to the doc and they did a blood test and it was positive.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:30 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Yes I did .I took a second test & it to said I wasn't prego. & I was! I knew it I'd been prego. 2 times before.So the blood test doesn't lie.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 8:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I have never been able to get a positive on a hpt. always had to have a blood test done.
    babygirl9669

Answer by babygirl9669 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Definately .. i did a home test and came oout negative then went to the doctor and they told me i was weeks... then when i took one at 4 months just for the hell of it it still said negative lol weird
    iliana90

Answer by iliana90 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2010