Israeli PM Netanyahu cancels his trip to the nuclear summit.What are your thoughts?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/08/netanyahu-cancels-trip-obamas-nuclear-summit/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I can't really blame him. Israel is blamed for everything that is wrong with the world. It is ok for people to hate this country. For the life of me, I can't figure out why. All Israel wants to do is be left alone to be Israel. They don't bother their neighbors. Their neighbors bother and harass them. PBO has made it clear that we won't use nukes (or probably any other method) to protect ourselves much less our allies. Israel is being hung out to twist in the wind. It is shameful. But, what do you expect from a closet Muslim? It is distasteful to PBO to support Israel.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• After the way he was thrown under the bus a little over a week ago at the WH, I can't blame him. Obama sure is a young inexperienced thing to be giving directives to another country's leader. He thinks he is king of the world, meanwhile our enemies wait with baited breath for him to give up nukes so that we can be attacked without fear of retaliation. The man is the epitome of weakness.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I am glad that he is standing up to O, not letting him dictate to Israel. O has been less than cordial to N, same with Biden. Our admin could care less about Israel, regardless of what they say out loud.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Rather silly to take it out on Obama. The real reason is that although ' everyone knows ' that Israel has nuclear weaponns, the country's official position is thst it will neither confirm or deny it. So Netanyahu would be in conflict with his official position if he did attend.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Good, Obama is the one fueling the fires. He needs to stand up to the lunies. there is a lot more to his reasons than you think.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2010