Missouri Senate Race - Have You Heard This!!!???!??!

Glenn Miller; a write-in candidate for the U.S. Senate from Missouri

This individual is running two beyond offensive campaign ads; he's using the political air time rules in order to be able to get away with promoting his hate speech.

I heard this being discussed on our local radio station this morning - I'm curious what people think of this man; esp those there in MO.

Links to youtube recordings of the ad's below:

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• surprisedI'm actually speechless.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• YIKES!! Is that seriously for real? lol DAMN! stop the insanity! lol ..I do not reside in MO but I am sure most folks of MO aren't ignorant enough to think this guy would be a good pick.'mudd people' and 'coons'? GEESH
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Do you honestly think those ads are real,lmao!! Anyone can make a youtube video,lol... Read the comments below the ads, and all the chopped up audio, duh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Anonymous I just don't know if it's real or not..i'd love to know for sure it isn't if anyone can prove that.ESP since this fool had tea party pics in the vids THAT is NOT what the bulk of us are about! I am not for amnesty for illegals but this man speaking in those vids is a damn clown ass racist goon.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I find both ads highly offensive, and sad. America was and never is going to belong to one race of people. We are the HUMAN RACE, the color of our skin does not matter. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• those aren't real people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• The ads are real - here's the news clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vz8CJs3hvY

beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 9:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I'm in MO and I have never heard of him. And if he's calling the people he claims to want to represent "mud people" and "coons", I'd be happy to never hear of him again.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 10:06 AM on Apr. 9, 2010