DD not eating as much?

DD is almost 4 months old. For about four weeks she was eating almost 30 ounces a day (she weighs around 15 lbs). Usually within hte first 3 hours of waking up in the morning she would eat 16-20 ounces then slowly eat for the rest of th day. But the last week she has barely been eating at all! She's been awake for 5 hours so far today and has barely ate 8 ounces. Is she just going through a normal pattern or should I try to get her to eat more?

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• Well I do know that when my kids were going through growth spurts that they ate more, then they would slow down for a while. I dont' think there is anything wrong with your daughter. Also when they are teething, they dont' always want to eat
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2010