i know its me!!!

i feel like i am in a fight with every one...my neighbor.(everyone knows)every one in the neighborhood,my mother and i had a blow out fight last night,my 25 yr old dd(though i am not quit sure about that) ...now i know this isnt all my fault but i am not that ignorant to think none of this is my fault...ok with my neighbor that was one thing but when it became others i am worried...especially my dd who i care about so much...she wont answer my calls i just dont get what the deal is....any advice as to how to figure out what the heck is wrong.. i am staying to my self and dh for now ...but?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• you're just going to have to give more info. i don't have an idea
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• op---- what kind of info do you want???
    Anonymous

• Why are you fighting with them? What were the fights about? If you feel that you are at fault for them, then I think the first step to getting beyond it is to apologize for whatever you may have said or done to cause them in the first place. If you don't know why you're fighting, then you need to start with, "I feel that you are angry/upset with me, but I'm not clear on why. Can you tell me so I can try to make things right with you?"

Hope that helps.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• why are all these people mad at you?
    KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 12:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• op---- thank you tropicalmama !!!!!
    Anonymous

• yes, and staying to yourself isn't the right thing to do if you are in fact in the wrong. maybe going to them and apologizing. you might think you are in the right on each individual circumstance but obviously the way you are handling confrontation is causing some issues.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 12:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• OP-----some of them im not sure what they are mad at.....my mom and i never got along....she lies alot as does my neighbor....she has always lied.....my neighbors dd slapped my dd in the face...she didnt like being called out...i had to it was the right thing for me to do...the rest of the neighbors followed her....i dont know why.....i dont know why my older dd is mad. i thinkits because she is getting married to a columbian which i have no problem with...ne is a nice guy....i think he thinks im prejudice....i am not...i think he may be a little prejudice himself but i have never said anything....
    Anonymous

• op----i am not apologizing to everyone because in some cases it wasnt my fault...a kid slapped my dd in the face how would you handle that?????i live in a state where a girl just hung herself for being bullied and nobody said anything...actually i did ask the woman if she wanted to talk...she said no and blocked me off face book and told all her croonies that i was stalking her..i wasnt i was throwing in the white flag....
    Anonymous

• could just be a bad time for you- but you say you have a 25 year old daughter. How old are you? could your hormones be giving your trouble? menopause maybe?
    Anonymous

• well if that's your attitude about fixing the problems then, yeah, maybe just stay to yourself since you can't seam to get along with anyone else.

Anonymous