Do you do your husband's laundry?

My husband has done his own laundry since he was 16 years old. Sometimes he will ask me to do a load for him or to finish up a load, but for the most part he does his own laundry. I was wondering if there are any other husbands like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I do ALL the laundry in the house.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• When I was still with my husband I would do his laundry.
    If he started being a jerk or being a lazy ass and not cleaning up after himself I would stop doing it for him.

Now we're getting a divorce.
    The laundry had nothing to do with us divorcing, lol!....It is definitely one of the perks though!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• My husband will do his work clothes... Anything else he will put in the laundry room for me to do.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• No way. I do all the laundry. If I need help he will pitch in but I only ask if I'm really overwhelmed. Thats great that he wants to do his own though!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• we take turns but my hubby does it more than me! and honestly he does the laundry better than me! i dont mind at all one less thing for me to do! lol :)
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• laila-may... I just had to crack up at your response. I know its not really suppose to be funny, but I do this to my hubby every now and again... If he wont bring it to the laundry room it doesn't get washed...
    Anonymous

• My husband does the laundry. I kinda tricked him into it. He did it while I was pregnant this last time because I was having issues, and I just let him keep doing it (I quit doing it) lol. I fold it and put it up.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• folding it and putting it up is the worse part. y do u save that for yourself sunshine? i would reverse that
    Anonymous

• I do all the laundry. My husband has never done a load.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I usually do the laundry, but if I ask him to he'll do it, and on the weekends he does atleast one load just because & if he does one during the week it's at night, I like doing the laundry but if he does it he does a great job.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 12:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2010