i heard...

I heard that with the new health care bill, they're going to implant a chip in people. i heard this by word of mouth, i'll post a link if i can find anything about it, just wondering if anyone else has heard this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• ok found it!

http://politics.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978133734
    Anonymous

• oohhh... I want mine to vibrant so I can get a mini massage.
    Anonymous

• its to keep your medical records with you, not to track you.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I have ready the majority of the bill, and no, this is not a part of it. We WILL all be getting national ID cards, but chip implantation is not in the bill... I've heard this same rumor, but it's just not true!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• snopes says it is false

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/homeless.asp
    New2Florida

Answer by New2Florida at 12:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I'm sorry you took something from Gather.com and posted it as fact? I'm a member of that site, it's a social networking site just like any other and is geared for writers, artists, etc. Please try and site a reputable source next time and not a man on a social networking site that is one of the local laughingstocks.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• But thanks for this. Now I know who you are on Gather. LOL
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• its just another sign that Jesus is coming soon not everything snoop thinks is false is trust me i know...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• If it's true they can bite me. No way no how. Even if their weren't a possibility of that being the mark of the beast. I still refuse. Do you have any idea what else they can put in that chip. Tracking devises. A billion things that if you knew it you would freak. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want. However I would rather not have psychos know where I am every second of the day
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• oh, there's a Michael Chriton book just begging to be written here somewhere... or maybe Stephen King, if the chip turns people into vampire zombie ghost monster demon sasquatches or something. :)

Anyway, no chips for me, thanks. I'm on a diet.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2010