ex boss and married???? I want him...

okay so i have this ex boss from like 2008 i no longer work at the place. he is so hott. lol he is older than me...i am 22 and he is like 37 years old. he doesnt look that old to me, which really isnt that old. he is 5 years older than my brother. anyways, he is married and i have a fiance and my son. he doesnt have any kids. but when i worked for him i am pretty sure he would flirt with me and i would totally flirt with him. we were the only two in the office and then there were workers in the warehouse that we managed together. I find him so attractive and not sure if he would do anything with me. i would so want to do something with him but i know its wrong. i have dreams about him too,(not just sexual either) what is wrong with me i need to stop this...any ideas? we havent talked in a very very long time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• There is nothing wrong with window shopping. Just don't shoplift.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• There are words for people like you. I have to tell you, if you EVER came near my hubby you would not have your teeth very long.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 12:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Leave him alone... No good will come of it..
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Leave him alone, don't be a home wrecker.
    Anonymous

• Don't do it.
    He is married therefor off limits.
    You are engaged therefor off limits.

Unless you want to be seen as a home wrecking whore I would back off.
    Lust is not love. You could potentially destroy a marriage and destroy your own family for nothing but a little humping.
    It's not worth it.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• ---original poster----

HEY ladies calm down i am not doing anything. i havent done anything and i never will. just need some advice on dealing with it. its been over two years and it sucks thinking about him everyday. what i really wish is being a friend more to him like actually hanging out but of course not doing anything and just getting to know him then maybe he will have flaws and i can stop wanting him. that is what i hope for. i never do this kind of thing. its not like i am going around wanting to "hump" everyones husband geez. calm down
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• You are engaged it is probably cold feet. Just keep away from him.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Find yourself a large mallet and drop it on your foot. Maybe that will clear your head up.
    Anonymous

• ---original poster---

haha i like your answer sunshine..lol... i dont think its cold feet. i had this feeling when i was pregnant and before i was engaged and all that. just wondering if anyone else had a similar situtation and how they dealt with it.
    Anonymous

• Do you honestly think you could be just friends with him?

Personally for me I don't think it would be appropriate.
    If a woman had the same feelings you have for this man, for your fiance and was hanging around and wanting to be friends with him wouldn't it bother you?

The best thing you can do is just keep him as a little fantasy in your head.
    If it's meant to be then it will be.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2010