Manicure?

I have an appointment to get my first manicure tonight. I've never had one and have no idea what to expect. So could you guys' share what its like?? Thanks!! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It's nice and relaxing. They file, trim your cuticles, massage your hands. Then they say "Pay now!" Before they put the polish on. Pay and give a tip (around $2). Then they polish. Then you sit and read magazines under the drier until they are dry (around 15-20 minutes. Enjoy, it's a nice treat.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I don't get a manicure I have acryllic tips but when i got them refill it's nice and relaxing having someone take of me. My salon never say pay now they ask me if I pay to pay before I get my polish on or after. I usually tip them 5.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:36 AM on Apr. 12, 2010